Recorded live at the National Speakers Association Influence convention this short program is designed to get you using your content more effectively to attract attention and drive more business.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The kind of content you need to convert prospects
- Shortcuts to creating great content quickly – so you can still run your business!
- Simple formulas for creating compelling blogs, videos and more
- A how-to system to set your content distribution to autopilot
Recorded at the National Speakers Associations Influence conference this 25 minute program from Short Circuit Media’s Aidan Crawford will not only tell you what you need to do, but also walk you through the steps to get it done so you get your expertise in front of more of the clients you need to reach.
This program will focus on both paid and unpaid options to get your message out as well as the content marketing hacks that help keep your content flowing.
Attendees will learn about:
● WordPress content plugins
● Content creation hacks
● LinkedIn’s killer ad feature
Having an expertise doesn't necessarily mean your phone is going to ring off the hook with business offers.
You have to market yourself to get in front of the decision makers who are likely to write you big fat checks. This course is for consultants, trainers, professional speakers and other solopreneurs who understand they need to do things differently, but don't know where to start or what to do.
Blogging is tough for most of us. We know we should do it. But finding something to write about every day is a challenge for even the most knowledgable of us.
But there is a way that you can find a constant source of inspiration.
This online course will show you how to:
- Create content for the people who will hire you
- Make your client's story your story
- Keep clients coming back for more
- structure blogs with simple hacks
- Using a content calendar
- Get your content seen
The No Excuses Content Creation Method for Thought Leaders